Windows XP / 2K3 / Vista / 2K8 / Win7 / Win8
Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 or later
8 megabytes disk space / 800mhz processor (Screams at 2.4ghz)
512 megabytes RAM (2GB+ highly recommended)
1. After making sure you’ve met the system requirements above, visit http://www.fiddlertool.com/Fiddler2/version.asp and then install the most recent version of the Fiddler tool.
2. Start the Fiddler tool. Start -> All Programs -> Fiddler.
3. In the Fiddler window, make sure that Capture Traffic is selected on the File menu.
4. Now that the Fiddler trace file is running, initiate a Mid-tier session to reproduce the failing use case.
5. After the issue is reproduced, switch back to the HTTP Fiddler window.
6. On the File menu, click Capture Traffic to stop the data collection.
7. Click anywhere in the HTTP Sessions window.
8. On the File menu, click Save.
9. In the Save list, click Sessions, and then click as saz to save the HTTP Fiddler trace file.
10. Save the file to the folder that you want and send it in to us via this request.