The CMDB upgrade on the secondary server encountered an unexpected error:
Skipping import of record as defined in options [Fri Feb 06 00:32:01.983] INFO – Error importing record 9: ERROR (326): Required field cannot be blank
Root Cause appears to be that the Server Group ranking was inaccurate and only production server names exist in the Op Ranking form.
The corrective action is to log into the SQL Server database directly and delete all records from teh servgrp_board table. Then restart ARS Services on primary and secondary servers. When the servers come up, they will detect the Server-Group-Member: T and no records in the servgrp_board table and will automatically populate the values there. Once the values are present in the Op Ranking form, you can rank the server group operations accordingly.
At this point, you can re-run the upgrade for CMDB on the secondary server. It should not attempt to import anything and not give this error.
Set these settings to prevent subsequent server installs from performing any changes to the database.
BMC_LOADAPP_SKIP = TRUE
BMC_AR_LOADAPP_SKIP = TRUE
Windows XP / 2K3 / Vista / 2K8 / Win7 / Win8
Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 or later
8 megabytes disk space / 800mhz processor (Screams at 2.4ghz)
512 megabytes RAM (2GB+ highly recommended)
1. After making sure you’ve met the system requirements above, visit http://www.fiddlertool.com/Fiddler2/version.asp and then install the most recent version of the Fiddler tool.
2. Start the Fiddler tool. Start -> All Programs -> Fiddler.
3. In the Fiddler window, make sure that Capture Traffic is selected on the File menu.
4. Now that the Fiddler trace file is running, initiate a Mid-tier session to reproduce the failing use case.
5. After the issue is reproduced, switch back to the HTTP Fiddler window.
6. On the File menu, click Capture Traffic to stop the data collection.
7. Click anywhere in the HTTP Sessions window.
8. On the File menu, click Save.
9. In the Save list, click Sessions, and then click as saz to save the HTTP Fiddler trace file.
10. Save the file to the folder that you want and send it in to us via this request.